1) Go to Sams club (or Walgreens) and get your photo taken
2) Make a copy of your birth certificate AND drivers license (front and back but each side has a separate sheet)
3) Fill out the passport forms online (they are yellow and white papers) You will need to take the copied birth certificate AND ORIGINAL to the appointment as well as the photocopied license.
4) SET UP AN APPOINTMENT TO GET YOUR PASSPORT! Go to usps.com/passports and schedule your appointment
PARENTS!! IF YOUR CHILD IS UNDER THE AGE OF 17 YOU HAVE TO PHOTOCOPY YOUR LICENSE AS WELL AND SIGNATURE! UNDER 16 BOTH PARENTS HAVE TO PHOTOCOPY LICENSE AND BE AT THE APPOINTMENT!
5) You patiently wait for your passport!