1. Hang up your pants neatly so there are no wrinkles. Make sure the seams go together and the creases are straight.
2. Make sure the bottom and top of the pants are about even.
3. Next comes your dickie. Strap the waist strap around the pants. Make sure you can still see the sticker with your name.
4. Next comes your jacket. Button it and make sure you can still see your name.
5. Last is the overlay. Button all buttons and fasten the neck clip. Strap the waist strap around the jacket sleeves and the cape.
6. Bring it to a uniform manager, get it checked off, and put it away.